* Plenary Sessions: Each plenary session has around 7-8 speakers and awardees who individually deliver their acceptance remarks and inspiring life message for about 4-5 minutes in the order of speaking as mentioned in the program. Awards are conferred at the close of the plenary..
* Parallel Sessions: Each session of one hour will have maximum of 4 co-lead speakers on a panel, who will speak for 10-12 minutes each.
* Moderators: For parallel sessions, it is recommended that speakers select from amongst themselves a moderator in advance who will strictly enforce the time allotted. All speakers in a session will be connected via email beforehand to coordinate their discussions.
* Vibe and Flow: We encourage speaking and sharing from the heart in storytelling format (instead of power points). Overall, the vibe of the conference is interactive with open hearted sharing favouring connection and community spirit.
*Timings: Timings of the sessions are subject to change. Sessions may be merged or de-merged depending on schedule flow. While we do our best to adjust and accommodate, the decision of the organisers is final.
*Language: The conference is in English. If any support is required with translation in your talk, do let us know in advance so we can connect you to another participant with a request for volunteer help.
* Social Media: You can publicise your participation and request a social media banner template from our team.
* Press Release: A general press release is also available closer to the dates.
* Dress Code: We love to celebrate all cultures in creativity, diversity, and sisterhood. So we welcome you to dress up for comfort and confidence. Do also apprise yourself of local culture and customs.
Moderator/Guest Co-Lead Panelist Via Video Keynotes & Guest of Honour
For Co-Lead :10-12 Min, Panelist: 5 Min.
Venue: Gateway Hotel Madurai
WEF – Madurai 2020 “Women Sculpting & Restructuring The World” # SHINE
|Day-1, 25th January 2020, Saturday|
|09:00am – 10:00am||25A Inaugural session||Women Sculpting& Restructuring the World #SHINE- Support –Harmony-Inclusivity-Nurture-Empower|
|10:00am – 11:00am||25B- Plenary||Growing Together through #SHINE- Dream or Reality|
|2501- Parallel||Strong Women Empower Others|
|2502- Parallel||Turning an Idea into Reality|
|11:00am – 12:00noon||25C- Plenary||Practical Ways to Implement #SHINE|
|2511- Parallel||Stand Up for Your Convictions|
|2512- Parallel||Holistic Health- Yoga & Spirituality|
|12:00noon – 01:00pm||25D- Plenary||Can we see a Different and Happy World if Policies of the Nations are made to Comply with Compassion & Empathy?|
|2521- Parallel||Understanding Entrepreneurship|
|2522- Parallel||Your Network is Your Net Worth|
|01:00pm – 02:00pm||Networking Lunch|
|02:00pm – 03:00pm||25E- Plenary||Champions of Women : Government Laws and Company Policies that favour Women|
|2531- Parallel||Groom and Glam: Beauty & Wellness|
|2532- Parallel||Believe in Yourself- You’re a Star!|
|03:00pm – 04:00pm||25F- Plenary||Mind Wellness- Seeking Help When You’re Not Ok is OK|
|2541- Parallel||Art Rejuvenates: Music & Dance|
|2542- Parallel||The Body Language of Success|
|04:00pm – 05:00pm||25G- Plenary||Women # SHINE When they Raise Boys who Respect Women|
|2551- Parallel||Life Transitions- How to Flourish & not Flounder|
|2552- Parallel||Dealing with Criticism the Right Way|
|05:00pm – 06:00pm||25H- Plenary||An Entrepreneur : Born or Bred?|
|2561- Parallel||Down but not Out- Picking up the Pieces after a Fall|
|2562- Parallel||It’s Not Always about the Money, honey!|
|06:00pm – 07:00pm||25I- Plenary||The Success Checklist for Entrepreneurs|
|2571- Parallel||The Triple Bottom Line: People. Profit. Planet.|
|2572- Parallel||Social and Ethical Entrepreneurship|
|07:00pm – 08:00pm||Awards followed by Gala Dinner|
|Day-2, 26th January 2020, Sunday|
|09:00am – 10:00am||26A Inaugural session||In an Interdependent World, how Important is it to Support Each Others’ Initiatives?|
|10:00am – 11:00am||26B- Plenary||Smart Strategies for Wealth – Health& Fitness|
|2601- Parallel||Link-up & Leap Forward- Digital Marketing|
|2602- Parallel||Big Fat Lies Women tell about Themselves|
|11:00am – 12:00noon||26C- Plenary||SOFT-power is the new SUPER-power|
|2611- Parallel||Cyber Safety for Women|
|2612- Parallel||Finding Business leads Online|
|12:00noon – 01:00pm||26D- Plenary||The Extraordinary in Every Woman that helps Her # SHINE|
|2621- Parallel||Promote Your Business Online|
|2622- Parallel||Benefits and Challenges of Franchise Business|
|01:00pm – 02:00pm||Networking Lunch|
|02:00pm – 03:00pm||26E- Plenary||From CSR to ALL Social Resposibility|
|2631- Parallel||Homepreneur- The Home-Based Artisan|
|2632- Parallel||Authentic Relationships through Effective Networking|
|03:00pm – 04:00pm||26F- Plenary||Get Rich Slowly-Sleep & Lifestyle||Dr. Manvir Bhatia|
|2641- Parallel||Invest Smart. Stay Rich|
|2642- Parallel||You’re Not a Victim. And, Nobody Owes You Anything|
|04:00pm – 05:00pm||26G- Plenary||The Impact of a Mentor|
|2651- Parallel||We’re Better Together -Think Local|
|2652- Parallel||Handling Hostility at Workplace|
|05:00pm – 06:00pm||26H- Plenary||Say Thank You, Until it Comes Back to You|
|2661- Parallel||#SHINE for Family|
|2662- Parallel||My Work, My Adventure|
|06:00pm – 07:00pm||Women in Leadership Roles|