* Plenary Sessions: Each plenary session has around 7-8 speakers and awardees who individually deliver their acceptance remarks and inspiring life message for about 4-5 minutes in the order of speaking as mentioned in the program. Awards are conferred at the close of the plenary..
* Parallel Sessions: Each session of one hour will have maximum of 4 co-lead speakers on a panel, who will speak for 10-12 minutes each.
* Moderators: For parallel sessions, it is recommended that speakers select from amongst themselves a moderator in advance who will strictly enforce the time allotted. All speakers in a session will be connected via email beforehand to coordinate their discussions.
* Vibe and Flow: We encourage speaking and sharing from the heart in storytelling format (instead of power points). Overall, the vibe of the conference is interactive with open hearted sharing favouring connection and community spirit.
*Timings: Timings of the sessions are subject to change. Sessions may be merged or de-merged depending on schedule flow. While we do our best to adjust and accommodate, the decision of the organisers is final.
*Language: The conference is in English. If any support is required with translation in your talk, do let us know in advance so we can connect you to another participant with a request for volunteer help.
* Social Media: You can publicise your participation and request a social media banner template from our team.
* Press Release: A general press release is also available closer to the dates.
* Dress Code: We love to celebrate all cultures in creativity, diversity, and sisterhood. So we welcome you to dress up for comfort and confidence. Do also apprise yourself of local culture and customs.* All the Videos and Pictures of the conference will be uploaded on the website after the event.
Moderator/Guest Co-Lead Panelist Via Video Keynotes & Guest of Honour
For Co-Lead :10-12 Min, Panelist: 5 Min.
Venue: Gateway Hotel Madurai
WEF – Madurai 2020 “Women Sculpting & Restructuring The World” # SHINE
|Day-1, 25th January 2020, Saturday|
|09:00am – 10:00am||25A Inaugural session||Women Sculpting& Restructuring the World #SHINE- Support –Harmony-Inclusivity-Nurture-Empower||
Dr. Harbeen Arora|
Dr. G. Natchiar
Dr. Gurushankar S
|10:00am – 11:00am||25B- Plenary||Growing Together through #SHINE- Dream or Reality||Janelle Anderson|
|2501- Parallel||Strong Women Empower Others||Rashi Kapoor|
|2502- Parallel||Turning an Idea into Reality||
Dr. Rakesh Chopra
|11:00am – 12:00noon||25C- Plenary||Practical Ways to Implement #SHINE||
Dr. Rakesh Chopra|
|2511- Parallel||Stand Up for Your Convictions|
|2512- Parallel||Holistic Health- Yoga & Spirituality||Sudha Rajeswari|
|12:00noon – 01:00pm||25D- Plenary||Can we see a Different and Happy World if Policies of the Nations are made to Comply with Compassion & Empathy?|
|2521- Parallel||Understanding Entrepreneurship|
|2522- Parallel||Art, Media & Education as a Way of Shifting Consciousness Regarding Women|
|01:00pm – 02:00pm||Networking Lunch|
|02:00pm – 03:00pm||25E- Plenary||Down but not Out- Picking up the Pieces after a Fall||
|2531- Parallel||Groom and Glam: Beauty & Wellness||Kiran Sangeeta Murali|
|2532- Parallel||Believe in Yourself- You’re a Star!||
|03:00pm – 04:00pm||25F- Plenary||Art Rejuvenates: Music & Dance|
|2541- Parallel||Women in Leadership Roles|
|2542- Parallel||The Body Language of Success|
|04:00pm – 05:00pm||25G- Plenary||Women # SHINE When they Raise Boys who Respect Women||Awakening Giants|
|2551- Parallel||Life Transitions- How to Flourish & not Flounder|
|2552- Parallel||Dealing with Criticism the Right Way||Jonita D’souza|
|05:00pm – 06:00pm||25H- Plenary||An Entrepreneur : Born or Bred?||
|2561- Parallel||Champions of Women : Government Laws and Company Policies that favour Women|
|2562- Parallel||It’s Not Always about the Money, honey!|
|06:00pm – 07:00pm||25I- Plenary||The Success Checklist for Entrepreneurs||
|2571- Parallel||The Triple Bottom Line: People. Profit. Planet.|
|2572- Parallel||Social and Ethical Entrepreneurship|
|07:00pm – 08:00pm||Awards followed by Gala Dinner|
|Day-2, 26th January 2020, Sunday|
|09:00am – 10:00am||26A Opening Session||In an Interdependent World, how Important is it to Support Each Others’ Initiatives?||
|10:00am – 11:00am||26B- Plenary||Invest Smart. Stay Rich||Usha Kim|
|2601- Parallel||Link-up & Leap Forward- Digital Marketing|
|2602- Parallel||Big Fat Lies Women tell about Themselves||Cindu Krishnakumar|
|11:00am – 12:00noon||26C- Plenary||SOFT-power is the new SUPER-power||Megan Sillito|
|2611- Parallel||Cyber Safety for Women|
|2612- Parallel||Finding Business leads Online|
|12:00noon – 01:00pm||26D- Plenary||The Extraordinary in Every Woman that helps Her # SHINE||
Kiran Sangeeta Murali
|2621- Parallel||Promote Your Business Online|
|2622- Parallel||Benefits and Challenges of Franchise Business|
|01:00pm – 02:00pm||Networking Lunch|
|02:00pm – 02:45pm||26E- Plenary||From CSR to ALL Social Responsibility||
|2631- Parallel||Homepreneur- The Home-Based Artisan|
|2632- Parallel||Authentic Relationships through Effective Networking|
|02:45pm – 03:30pm||26F- Plenary||Get Rich Slowly-Sleep & Lifestyle||
Dr. Manvir Bhatia|
|2641- Parallel||Smart Strategies for Wealth – Health& Fitness|
|2642- Parallel||You’re Not a Victim. And, Nobody Owes You Anything||Gita Jayakumar|
|03:30pm – 04:15pm||26G- Plenary||The Impact of a Mentor||
|2651- Parallel||We’re Better Together -Think Local||Kirthi Jayakumar|
|2652- Parallel||Handling Hostility at Workplace|
|04:15pm – 05:00pm||26H- Plenary||Say Thank You, Until it Comes Back to You||Juan Pablo Barahona|
|2661- Parallel||#SHINE for Family|
|2662- Parallel||My Work, My Adventure|
|05:00pm – 06:00pm||26I- Plenary||Your Network is Your Net Worth||Suzanne Skillen|
|2671- Parallel||How to Deal With Emotional Grief|
|2672- Parallel||Promoting Diverse Female Role Models|
|06:00pm – 07:00pm||Mind Wellness- Seeking Help When You’re Not Ok is OK||