Wafa Mekki Ahmed Ali
President of Sudanese Women Parliamentarians’ Caucus
Education: Bachelor of Law, Cairo University, Khartoum Branch, International Law Studies.
Profession: Lawyer and Notary Contracts and Legal Counsel.
Title: Chairperson of the National Commission of Sudanese Parliamentarians.
Legislative and Parliamentary Experiences:
-1 3002 m. – Chairman of the Legal Committee – Local Para State of North Kordofan 3002
3. Chairman of the Legal and Local Government Committee, Northern Kordofan State Council
-2 3012 m. – Member of the Committee on Legislation and Justice National Council 3010
4 – Head of the Office of Parliamentary Initiatives of the National Commission of Sudanese Parliamentarians 3013
-2 3014 m. – Member of the Executive Committee of the Union of African Parliament 3012
6. Member of the Conference of Muslim Women Parliamentarians – Indonesia 3013.
7. Member of the National Council 3012 (Committee on Legislation and Justice).
8. Chairperson of the National Commission of Sudanese Parliamentarians.
2. Member of the Sudanese Family Planning Committee, former Central Committee.
Organizational and Social Experiences:
1 – Head of the Cultural Office – General Union of Sudanese Women Mahalla Bara and member of the Executive Office
Local Para National Conference.
3 – Member of the leadership office and Shuri North Kordofan state.
2. Member of the National Shura.
4. Member of the Supreme Committee of North Kordofan State Elections.
2. Political Secretary – Women’s Secretariat, Northern Kordofan State (formerly).
6. Member of the Central Executive Committee – Sudanese Family Planning Association.
7. Member of the Consultative Council on Human Rights (representative of Parliamentarians).
8. Legal Adviser to the Agricultural Bank Para Branch.