Partner, Singhania & Co. LLP
United Kingdom (UK)
He is the founder of the “Indo-European Business Forum” established in 2007 (www.iebf.org.uk) Members include members of the House of Lords, Members of Parliament and Members of European Parliaments and top business leaders from India and the UK including Messrs G.P. Hinduja, K.K. Modi, Mohit Burman, Jeh Wadia, Nikhil Gandhi and Raj Loomba.
- Chairman of the London Chamber of Commerce Asian Business Association
- Chairman of ASSOCHAM UK, one of the largest Chamber of Commerce in india
- Vice Chairman of Africa International Business Forum
- Member of The UKTI Global Entrepreneur India Advisory Group
- Chief Coordinator of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas
- Committee Member of Gandhi Statue in front of British Parliament
- Board member of NRI Foundation
He was awarded from indian finance minister Mr.Arun jaitly in year 2015
Vijay was conferred Asian Achievers ‘Award for Professional of the Year’ by Britain’s minister of state for Justice Lord Tom McNally at a ceremony at the Wembley Stadium on Sept 30 2010.
Mr. Goel was awarded the ‘National Law Day Award’ on 22 November, 2009 for his most exemplary contributions in commercial law and in strengthening Indo-UK business relations, from Her Excellency, Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil, the Hon’ble President of Republic of India
He has also been awarded as the ‘Asian Leadership in Europe’ by Asian Who’s Who International at a Gala ceremony held at the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London on 30th November 2009.