Principal, Air Force Bal Bharati School
Working in a challenging and dynamic environment and use expertise for the growth of the working environment and students. I cherish the role of the Principal of Air Force Bal Bharati School by successfully leading the school through building high performing teams, responsibly managing work and people and enlisting others in the school vision Committed to excellence in the holistic development in teaching and learning process, 28 fruitful years of experience as an educationist has been extremely rewarding. Organizational skills being the vital sphere in school management, spearheading from conceptualization, planning and execution of administrative, academic and co-curricular activities have been of prime importance.
I proudly shoulder the responsibility of the holistic development of 250 staff members along with 3500 students of Air Force Bal Bharati School.Accountancy and Business Studies being my much loved field of proficiency, I have helped the management in dynamic professional work which helped in the sound budgeting without losing the safe and healthy environment of the school. My greatest strengths which helped me achieve the position of the head of this institution are systematic and logical thinking, efficient problem solving abilities and good communication skills. My firm belief in intra personal relationship in the professional field with every employee and student has provided a sense of extreme satisfaction in grooming myself as an evolved human entrepreneur. I humbly state that the dream projects enlisted below have been realized and are providing limitless happiness in the hearts of our scholars and their mentors alike :
- Converting an old school van into a playhouse for the tiny-tots.
- Creating an Educational Activity Zone with meaningful wall murals along with paintings of engaging games on the floor in the Junior School.
- Collaborating enthusiastic students in selecting the colour of their classroom wall, giving them a wonderful sense of belonging.
- Classrooms converted into vibrant areas of learning by introducing individual Bulletin Boards.
- Strengthening the school security system by installing CCTV cameras, further intensifying the security by surrounding the school with barbed wire fences.
- Promoting the spirit of sportsmanship, believing in the motto ‘Catch them Young’, identifying potential sportstars under KHELO INDIA KHELO scheme, has been a successful, endeavour bringing home a shower of laurels.
- Prestigious annual events like the school festival Rendezvous, Annual Day, Sports Day, Investiture Ceremony etc. have earned appreciation from all quarters, boosting the confidence and morale of the teachers and the taught alike.
- Students groomed for larger role in life by providing them a platform to hone their organizational skills, giving them an opportunity to extend a helping hand in rebuilding the confidence of the distraught victims of Kerala disaster with mission
- Further to sensitize the students regarding the needs of the deprived, regular interactions ensured with proactive organisations like Goonj, Red Cross, Mother Teresa’s Home, HT Pace etc.
- Instilling the concept of ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’, students motivated to get actively involved in Paper Recycling. Collaborating with the organization named
JAAGRUTI, useful bookmarks and notepads of various sizes made for school use optimizing the ‘Save Paper Drive’.
- Imbibing the spirit of respecting and nurturing nature, a fresh facelift given to the surroundings of the school campus by embellishing the entrance with waterfall.
Achievements and Awards :
- Felicitated as Neutral Head (H. O. S.) Zone–25, Dist. South East-New Delhi, by the Directorate of Education, GNCTD on 14th Feb’ 2019.
- Awarded the ScoolStars Leadership Award presented on Jan’ 2019 for recognition of Excellence in Co-Curricular Education for the school’s exemplary commitment to holistic education.
- Guru Drona Award bestowed on 14th Dec’ 2018 for excellence in the field of Education by SRM University in association with Action Committee of Unaided Recognized Private School.
- In the 2018 survey by Times of India, school has been ranked at 6th position in Central Zone, Delhi.
- Honoured with the Best Co-operative Principal Award 2017-18, at the Zonal Sports and Cultural Function by the Directorate of Education, GNCTD in Zone -25, Dist. South East New Delhi.
- Felicitated for distinguished service in the field of education on the occasion of International Women’s Day on 8th March’ 2018 by Prachi Educational Society.
- Spiritual and Value Education (SAVE) Award presented on 13th March’ 2018 at the World Spiritual Parliament Session.
- Ayush Friendly School of the year Award presented to Air Force Bal Bharati School on 29th March’ 2018, for its contribution for promoting Yoga and Naturopathy.