Shalini Wig Wadhwa
Social Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
25+ years: Multi industry corporate experience that includes Real Estate, Telecom, CSR & Hospitality. After 21 years in the corporate sector, heading communications & PR for companies like DLF, MTS, Paharpur, Radisson etc, Shalini launched “100 degrees Events & Entertainment” in 2010. The company focuses on conceptualizing events to build awareness for various social causes like Cancer, Autism and Child & Women welfare. It also promotes the real estate luxury segment.
- Felicitated with the prestigious ‘Priyadarshini Award’ for Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur by the Federation of Indian Women Entrepreneurs & Federation of International Women Entrepreneur at the 12th Global Women Entrepreneurs Conference, New Delhi.
- Felicitated with ’50 Most Impactful Social Innovators, Global Listing’ at the World CSR Congress 2016, Mumbai.
- Felicitated with ‘The Bharat Nirman Award’ for Social Entrepreneurship in 2013.
- Felicitated with the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award’ for working on Eradication of Cancer, in 2016.
- On the Advisory Board of the International Polytechnique for Women in New Delhi
- On the Advisory Board of the World CSR Congress, Mumbai
Shalini’s ventures include:
- Festival of Hope – A Cancer awareness Fashion event that celebrates the courage and spirit of Cancer Survivors. More than 65000 people have been associated with this event in the last Four years. These include bollywood stars, designers, models, cricketers, doctors and many other professionals. Funds are raised to support the awareness programs across different segments of the society and also offer financial aid to the needy via hospitals and NGO’s.
- Festival of Art – A platform for the Emerging artist, to promote their work via the right venue/audiences. The Art Walk concept was inaugurated by the Chairman of the DLF Group, at the DLF Golf & Country Club. More than 600 Artist from all over India & Abroad participated.
- PR and Communications campaigns on a national and international level for select clients.
- Masters in Business Management
- Masters in Advertising, Journalism and Marketing