Academedic Consultant, Freelance Consultant
Ms.Satinder Kaur, presently working as Headmistress, has travelled far and wide. She has an experience Of 38 Years in the field of Education .
- IIT Annual International Conference held at their Delhi campus.Name and details were printed in the their annual brochure.
- Women economic forum. Name and details were printed in the their annual brochure.
- Mar Thoma Public School , Kochi
- Scholars International School , Bahadurgarh
- 6th International Conference on , Quality Education for All…..And Many More
- She was a part of National Teaching Excellence Award team which the school was conferred on.
- She has been endorsed as a Freelance Consultant with Pearson & Longman book house in designing books for Pre-Primary level.
- Her dedication and commitment at every task she takes up has brought laurels and her association with any institution is an asset.
An expert in conducting In Service Training Programmes and workshops for teachers through latest methods in pedagogy , in leading schools of Delhi and other cities . Through her innovative approach teachers are encouraged to take advantage of the many resources available in curriculum, and entire support system which unleash a wide spectrum of innate potential of young learners. Her program marks growth, unfolds imagination, and gives life to thoughts and aspirations. Teachers are given a canvas of hope and brush of a glorious vision to paint a portrait of confidence, discipline, and educational excellence in her workshops
Her present post as Headmistress enables her to bring in constructive changes in the lives of innocent nascent ignited minds. Under her guidance through innovative thought process and team work this wing flourished making this journey more meaningful, fruitful and enjoyable. New heights were gained under her supervision where the curriculum and books were designed exclusively by her team under her supervision through age appropriate representations at the Pre-Primary level.
Her tenure at Sultanate of Oman and UAE as English Department Coordinator, brought in constructive changes in the field of teaching English language to students of different countries in one classroom environment while interacting with all of them at the same level.
Letters of appreciation, for her extensive work done, in the field of education stands testimony with her.
She was the Head of the Department at International Institute of Polytechnic in the Teachers Training Program.
While working at various levels of teaching she held various responsible posts. She presented successful presentation at various forums :-