Founder & Managing Director of Sarina Russo Job Access,
Sarina Russo operates and education, training, recruitment and apprenticeship empire spanning more than 200 global sites throughout Australia, the United Kingdom, India, Vietnam and China.
Started as a small typing school in 1979 with nine students, the Sarina Russo Group is Australia largest provider of employment and apprenticeship services
Over the past 37 years the Group has:
• Educated over 113,000 Students from 88 countries;
• Engaged with over 230,000 Jobseekers;
• Connected with over 110,000 Employers; and
• Assisted over 135,000 Apprentices & Trainees.
SARINA RUSSO – THE WOMAN
The ability to execute is what the Sarina Russo stands for and it’s why people have trusted the brand for 37 years.
• Founder & Managing Director, Sarina Russo | Group
• Member of Clinton Global Initiative since 2008
• Member of the Women’s Leadership Board of the John F. Kennedy School of Government (Harvard Business School) since 2003
• A member of the Leading Women Entrepreneurs World Advisory Board since 2006
• Harvard Business School graduate – Owner President Management Program
• Member of the World Presidents’ Organisation (WPO)
• Member of the Queensland Premier’s Advisory Board since 2000
• Chairman and Trustee of the Jupiter’s Casino Community Benefit Fund (1995 – 2014)
• Member of Board of Directors, Challenger Financial Services (2006 – 2008)
• Member of the Queensland Education and Training Export Board (2002 – 2010)
• Member of the Council for Multicultural Australia Board (2005 – 2006)
• Member Queensland Tourism Board (2002 – 2009)
SARINA RUSSO GROUP:
Sarina Russo Job Access (Australia)
Is the largest Australian-owned private sector jobactive provider with 95 sites in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales.
• jobactive – 64,000 people have been placed into employment with 63,000 employers since 2009 under the previous Job Services Australia contract, and we are ready to enhance the lives of many more job seekers with our new jobactive contract!
• Disability Employment Services – SRJA has supported over 5,300 people with a disability and those with physical and mental health problems into work since 2006.
• New Enterprise Incentive Scheme – One of Australia’s largest NEIS provider. Since 2009, 2,940 participants have received accredited small business training and mentoring support.
• Harvest Labour Services – 3,100 agricultural labour placements since 2011.
Sarina Russo Job Access (United Kingdom)
Established in 2009, the UK company is a high-performing employment and training provider which helps the long-term unemployed into work.
• Work Programme – Helps 2,500 long-term unemployed into work every year delivering job outcomes greater than any of the top-level national providers.
• Training Services – In 2013, we delivered accredited employability qualifications to 3,000 learners and supported workplace learning for major employers including Four Seasons, Intercontintental Hotels and Servest.
Sarina Russo Apprenticeships
One of the largest Australian Apprenticeship Centres delivering services in Melbourne, Geelong and Adelaide. Supported over 150,000 apprentices and trainees in work with more than 63,000 employers since 2009.
Sarina Russo Recruitment
Source high quality permanent, temporary and contract candidates from entry-level staff through to senior executives.
Sarina Russo Institute
Sarina Russo Institute (SRI) is a Registered Training Organisation educating over 10,000 Australian and International students each year in vocational education and English language courses. SRI delivers industry focused accredited and non-accredited training, mentoring and job placement services that meets the skilling needs of industry. SRI holds Pre-Qualified Supplier (PQS) status for User Choice Programmes and delivers traineeships and apprenticeships in Queensland including the Queensland State Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee Program.
James Cook University Brisbane
James Cook University Brisbane (JCUB) delivers programs through a management agreement between Russo Higher Education Pty Ltd and the University. Since March 2006, over 5,100 students from 88 countries have studied foundation, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. Courses include accounting, managerial accounting, finance, business informatics, information technology, e-business, tourism, hospitality, human resources, business administration, marketing, management, entrepreneurship, international business and commerce.
Is a specialised recruitment agency offering exclusive student services to provide work experience, internships, part time and full-time employment opportunities.
VOICE – Psychologists & Allied Professionals
Voice Psychologists & Allied Professionals provides a wide range of assessments, interventions and training programs to achieve excellent employment outcomes both jobseekers and employers. 11,000 quality clinical assessments have been conducted for highly disadvantaged jobseekers since 2008.
Sarina Russo White House
Commercial cleaning and maintenance business based on five principles – the right communication, the right supervision structure, the right scheduling, the right staff and the right equipment and materials.