Rosalin Patasani Mishra
Founder & President, PARICHAY FOUNDATION
• Felicitated by President of India, Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil on 3RD December, 2009 at Rashtrapati Bhawan for promoting skills for disabled people.
• Got “Pride of the Nation Excellence Award 2019” Organised by Respect India, New Delhi.
• Got The True Legend Award 2018 by The Telegraph for Social Service held at Taj Bengal, Kolkata
• Got Bharat Gaurav Award 2017 for Social Services
• Got SCART NABARATNA Award 2018 for Social Work organised by SCART Odisha, 1/01/2018, held at Sahid Bhawan, Cuttack.
• Got Odisha Living Legend Award for “Odisha Youth Inspiration 2015” organised by Odisha Diary Foundation, held at Mayfair Lagoon.
• Led the women delegation for International CIPET 2019 at XIAMEN, China.
• Work of Parichay Foundation is recognized by many eminent personalities and National level Political figures.
• PARICHAY FOUNDATION: It’s a non profit charitable trust got registered in Delhi which is indulged in promoting Indian Art & Culture. And bringing social, economic and educational upliftment for downtrodden women and children in the society .
• Has Adopted a residential tribal school in Begunia block (District Khurdha) for past 6 years.
Working at SaliaSahi Slum (Bhubaneswar) last 3 years.
Working in the slums of Delhi (Nehru Camp, Mangolpuri, Jalvihar) for Women & Children by giving them free education, medical facilities & legal guidance.
Worked with PRAYAS Juvenile N.G.O., New Delhi