Renu Vashistha, masters in Clinical Psychology, B.Ed. an enthusiastic educationist, Academician, Life skills’ trainer, community counselor, motivational speaker and a social worker, works collaboratively with people and ensures that everybody achieves higher goals in a safe learning environment. She has been serving the community over 30 years.
She is presently working globally for the sustainability of the Prasang Vashistha Charitable Trust for its Emotional Well Being and happiness venture, to bring love, peace and happiness in order to make the mankind Joyous.
She has been felicitated and honoured for her dedicated services, some are noted below:
• Received ‘Aparajita’ Samman in February 2022
• Honoured to be published my story on 21 September 2018 in Woman of courage News and media website Ahmedabad, India.
• Awarded by the Society of Unaided Private Schools of Rajasthan at the state level in 2006 for here dedicated work in the field of education.
• Received Innovation in Process Fellowship at Ed Leadership International Roundtable Conference Lucknow India2009
• Received Innovation in Process Fellowship at Ed Leadership International Conference Lucknow India 2010
• Presented paper at First International Pre Primary Principal’s Conference for thematic learning at CMS Luknow India.2007-08
• Honoured by the FLOWER an NGO for the Women Empowerment 2014 for Social Work
• Honoured by Udaan for Women Empowerment on July 26, 2015 at Birla Auditorium for Social Work
• Articles have been published in The Progressive Teachers Magazine time and on.
• Received a certificate of achievement on 13 th June 2022 for 51 influential women of Rajasthan at Naari Shakti Ko Pranam Program by Brijbhoomi Foundation.
• Awarded as Rajasthan’s Woman Leaders by the World Women Leadership Congress & Awards on 22nd June 2022.
A skilled and professional school Headmistress, life skills trainer and motivational speaker and a community counselor, innovative creative writer with 30 years of experience in teaching and administration. She successfully conducted various workshops, training sessions with students and staff members of various Business Schools, Teachers of various schools and the staff members of BSNL in Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Punjab, and Odisha etc. Presently working freelance to motivate and empower teachers and provide curriculum to schools across India. She is in the panel of resource persons for various publications as Bharti Bhawan Publication, Headword, Goyal Brothers etc.
She has published Hindi Work Books for beginners.
1 She is the founder Managing Trustee of Prasang Vashistha Charitable Trust.(in the name of her demised son Prasang who left to his heavenly abode at the age of 21)
2 Founder of Be ‘PRASANG’ Be Joyous A world wide Emotional Well Being Movement
3 Founder Director of Bakhal The Pre School Curriculum Developers. https://www.facebook.com/Bakhal-Preschool-curriculum-developers-656405704559050
4 She is the founder director of Emotional Well Being Classes and Teachers Empowerment Programme.
5 She is a published author, published a set to Hindi work books for Pre schoolers.
6. She has designed Hindi syllabus for a school in California USA where they have introduced Hindi as third language.
7 State Vice President, Rajasthan Elementary Education Council, WICCI
She has developed modules for the parents and family members of the Preschooler to bring out the best in their child and secondly modules for the self improvement to bring out the greatest of themselves. She has launched many episodes under her trust to spread happiness in the society.
She has come across thousands of people and children in her journey so far and made an impact on them.
She has been working selflessly on the path shown by the almighty to give best to the society. She doesn’t think of any boundaries and limitations. Her strength is her faith in the God.