Raakhee Vijay Nair
Behaviourial Coach, Vjra Learning Solutions
Raakhee Vijay Nair, RACC is a Behavioural Coach, Educationist and Facilitator based in Kochi, India. Having worked with the most dynamic leaders across the globe and in varied industries such as IT, Airlines & Hospitality for about 26 years, she brings genuine insights on diversity and creativity. She applies her experience, multiple certification in facilitation, theatre and coaching skills, adult learning and motivation when developing leaders for success in various business arenas, including Strategic thinking, Effective Communication and Relationship Building..
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT ENGAGEMENTS
• Working with Leaders, Mid Management and Junior Executives, instigated a major leadership and culture change initiative. In-depth analysis of Training Needs enables to drive appropriate Training & Mentoring sessions. This requires aligning Professional, Personal Goals to Organizational Goals.
• Empanelled with over 16 HR Training Companies spread over the country which includes ISTD, CII (Confederation of Indian Industries), TIE, NHRD, IHRD as Pan India Trainer for Behavioural, Train the Trainer, Leadership and Management skills Training
• Highly energetic and focussed about working with individuals “to drive the best results”. As a Psychologist and behavioural coach she facilitates to identity insightful potential skills of every individual and team to meet objectives by performing effectively. Her work ethics and professional commitment aids to create a learning and creative environment.
• Facilitation process helps to explore new ideas and converge to ultimate solutions. She is able to drive Learning Outcome through this process and leads to team taking ownership and commitment on what needs to be continued, commenced and stopped.
• Effectively distinguish between knowing, doing and being aware of what we are doing and what needs to be don