Vegetarian Food Blogger
Prity Poddar is an leading Vegetarian Food Blogger of Kolkata who aims to bridge the gap between available good veg food and willing diners.
she pen her food posts in 30+ local, national and international food groups and multi social media platforms, like – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Zomato etc. Each such post, gets around 10 lakhs plus readership.
Prity the official Veg Food Blogger for CalBunka – the Kolkata based popular midnight music & market event, held on designated Saturdays.
CalBunka #2 : https://goo.gl/SMNrDF
She was the Official Food Critic for the recently held Tastes of India (ToI), the biggest food festival of Kolkata, and Streets of India.
– Part I of ToI : https://goo.gl/2L2WWY
– Part II of ToI : https://goo.gl/MdOJLs
– Part III of ToI : https://goo.gl/GDIBfd
She also have been the official food blogger for the below mentioned other popular national and international food festivals –
– Good France : Cheese Course – https://goo.gl/PzW6BW and Dessert – https://goo.gl/uc779c
– Restaurant Week India : https://goo.gl/CYKwXA
– Great Indian Restaurants Festival : https://goo.gl/9Quq3Q
Prity also pen Hollywood & Bollywood movie reviews. Many of them have published in T2 – The Telegraph and Filmfare, under the reader’s section. She have also won 1st and 2nd prizes from Filmfare for the same. For a long period of time, she penned the same for an online magazine, as well.
– Mom (2017) : https://goo.gl/Cugu15
– Pink (2016) : https://goo.gl/d9wyFk
– The Wolf Of Wall Street (2014) : https://goo.gl/qKN7Gk
Prior to writing, she was into IT, holding the designation of Manager Operations (Web & Software). She was in this field for around 10+ years and worked with various MNCs and start-ups in Kolkata, Mumbai and Gurgaon