Private tutorSelf-employment, Moscow (Russia)
• Planned lessons for allotted time to strengthen weak subjects and build skills on stronger ones.
• Integrated technology into sessions to further enhance student learning.
• Responded to email and telephone requests for assistance with specific questions.
• Helped students prepare for routine and standardized tests, including college entrance exams.
• Taught students remotely via pre-recorded and live video sessions.
• Assisted in developing student-led after-school tutoring program to teach under-privileged
• Taught students Math, Physics and Chemistry.
• Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues.
• Successfully improved student participation in the classroom through integration of creative roleplaying
• Documented student attendance and progress against goals.
• Organized grade records to increase reference speed.
• Developed program to work with students and increase interest in higher learning.
• Created new lesson plans based on course objectives.
• Observed individual behaviors and suspect actions, and reported issues to supervisory staff.
• Improved student test scores on state math test by 20% in one year period by implementing new