CEO, Simply Afrikan Limited
Simply Afrikan Ltd-Company Profile
A hobby turned business, Simply Afrikan Limited is a woman-owned creative African-Inspired brand for fabrics, ready-to-wear, Soft Furnishings, Arts & Craft, and more.
We are particularly interested in having our children stay connected to their roots, hence our kitting them up for various cultural activities in traditional African attire.
This business started from car booths and a few temporary outlets; in December 2015, we opened our Head Quarters at Simply Afrikan Place, 19, Fola Osibo Lekki Phase 1, Lagos with our branch at Ikota VGC., Lagos
In addition to our products, we have the capacity to stock other brands; we are also interested in collaborating with fabric designers and manufacturers.
To be the client’s first choice provider of quality African themed products and services – making Simply Afrikan a household name
Provide a unique one stop shopping experience for affordable and high quality African-themed fabrics, contemporary and cultural ready-to-wear, arts and craft and more.
• Passion: We are passionate about creating and delivering value to our customers
• Respect: We treat everyone with respect
• Integrity: We commit to high levels of process and product integrity
• Excellence: We strive for continuous improvement
• Innovation: We anticipate and respond to change.
• Teamwork: We work together harmoniously to meet our common goals
• Superior customer service. we deliver excellent customer service with pride
• Cost Management- reviewing our sourcing strategy and other processes to ensure that costs are well managed
• Collaboration- with other brands to stock their products and fabric manufacturers to produce unique African designs for us.
• Quality-continuous process improvement to ensure high and consistent quality in terms of products and services
• Value-ensuring that all stakeholders get real value for money
Simply Afrikan Limited