Student, Air Force Bal Bharati School
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Former volunteer for People for Animals.
- Petitioner for Introduction of Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health in schools and establishment of adolescent friendly health services in primary health care. This has been filed in the Supreme Court.
- One month internship at Human Rights Law Network (HRLN)
- Volunteered during the French Rendezvous in Air Force Bal Bharati School.
- Attended many seminars on domestic violence, women’s’ rights, LGBTQIA+ rights, Violence against Tribal and marginalised individuals, lands rights and independent peoples tribunals to address violations and breaches faced by indigenous and marginalised groups.
- Attended a national level ten-day seminar on women’s rights and laws in India in June 2018. The seminar covered a spectrum of issues related to violations, breaches and violence faced by women and steps to address it. The key speakers were Kamla Bhasin, Advocate Colin Gonzalvez, Activist Soni Suri and many others
- Member of the Junior English Editorial Board of Air Force Bal Bharati
- Organised a debate competition for the Junior English Editorial Board
- Was a finalist for an inter-school debate competition that took place in Delhi Public School, Mathura Road
- The treasurer (core member)of Interact Club Scintillate, Air Force Bal Bharati School
- First position in the inter-sadan culinary competition in Air Force Bal Bharati School 2018
- Participated and completed the District 3011 in Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) 2018.
- Attended a seminar on entrepreneurship by Ritesh Malik, creator of Innov8
- Participated in Training Workshop on Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management held by Dr. Angeli Qwatra.