Business Strategy & Process Architect
Meg Gordon is a business strategy and process architect, the creator, founder and CEO of The Ethical Business Model©, international speaker, and a best-selling author on financial health and sustainable economics.
Meg was catapulted onto the national and international speaking circuits and has been delivering seminars on a versatile range of subjects ranging from financial health to economics since 1998. (Meg is also an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach).
Her platform presentations are high energy, straight up, no holds barred, dynamic and often hilarious. She has written columns for business journals with worldwide circulation, and latterly, has an opinion on almost everything in her blog.
Meg is currently finalising her latest book, The Ethical Business Model, ahead of her world speaking tour, as she empowers people to create the life of their dreams through Earth sustainable means.
Meg was born in Napier, New Zealand, and is married with four children and four grandchildren. When her busy schedule allows, she can be located solving world problems amongst farm animals, dogs, and chickens, or road-tripping around through the USA, Canada and Europe.
– Voted Most Inspiring Speaker, BDI International Convention, 1998
– Best-selling book, What Your Accountant Doesn’t Tell You (2000)
– Featured in Success Magazine (USA) 2009
– Graduated Integrative Nutrition Health Coach 2015
– Member International Association of Health Coaches
– Listed as Fastest Growing Tax Practice for a Sole Practitioner, (ACA) 2001
– Singled out by NZ IRD as best client service accounting practitioner, 2001