K. S. Ravi Shankar
Business Transformation Leader / Serial Entrepreneur
Seasoned Professional with 40 years in diverse sectors like FinTech, Consumer & Infrastructure.
– Strategic Advisor to select Promoter / Family led business Groups from India / ME / Sri Lanka / Maldives etc. Specialist in unlocking dormant value; pivot businesses and align diverse interests of multiple stakeholders (family / non family) to enable Wealth restructuring, Succession planning & Legacy protection.
– Co-founder of 3 Ventures in Payment Tech; Waste to Energy and Co Living space.
– Set up India’s first Co-Living Housing Company ‘Woodstock Ambience’ (now a HDFC / Goldman Sachs JV Co)
– 22+ Years in CXO roles in MNCs like Xerox, Canon, Forbes, SSB (ME).
– Pro Bono Mentorship of young entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs & Start ups
In the Public Space
– Issues relating to Indian & South Asian Economic & Political Environment.
– Student, Practitioner, Advocate of adapting change to bridge generational, social, cultural, gender and economic divide – between people, countries and regions.