Principal Consultant, Made In India Corporate Training Academy
- 34 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING & DEVELOPING IN HUMAN RESOURCES
- TWO-YEAR FULL-TIME MBA (HR) FROM ISSWBM, UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA
- UGC-NET QUALIFIED FOR ASSTT PROFESSOR IN LW / PM / IR / LSW / HRM
- CERTIFIED INTERNAL AUDITOR FOR IMS, BUREAU VERITAS
- CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, CONSCIOUS SOLUTIONS
- CERTIFIED – THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE, FRANKLINCOVEY
- PARTICIPATED IN MDPs AT IIMA / IIML / IIMI / IIMK / IIMT / ASCI / FSM
His career spans over three decades managing human resource functions across manufacturing & service industries both in public and private sector. Achievements and applauses have been a part of his career progression – as much as learning and accepting change in most challenging of situations.
He has set up the HR function from scratch in a few organisations and has managed well-established HR frameworks as well. He has the unique distinction of Working as Dy General Manager & Head HR in one of the biggest Rehabilitation & Resettlement Projects of the world as well as mega hydroelectric power stations of NHDC Limited (A JV of NHPC Ltd-a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-Ratna Category-I CPSE in the Power Sector &Govt of MP) for over 16 years where he had been responsible for developing and implementing a range of initiatives that supported the strategic intent of the organisation with special focus on learning & development.
His position involved working as part of a team that led strategic HRM within the organisation. He has made tremendous impact in his various roles relying on his extensive HRM and leadership experience as a team builder. He has effectively led the HR team for facilitating the growth of all the organizations he was associated with as well as its members and had a humanist approach to people related issues with a capacity to inspire warmth and confidence at all levels. A Leader, Planner, Negotiator, Motivator, Administrator, Team Builder, Problem Solver and Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, HR is not his passion it’s his life! (Currently with IIM Sirmaur)