Former HOD, IIMC
Jaishri Jethwaney Currently with the Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID) as Visiting Professor. ISID is a national level policy research institute under the aegis of Indian council of social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of HRD.
Over 25 years teaching experience first as Associate Professor from October 1989 and since 1996 as Professor & Program Director (Ad/PR) at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi until October 2016.
Dr. Jethwaney has to her credit the following latest books:
• When India Votes: The Dynamics of Successful Election Campaigning, Jaishri Jethwaney & Samir Kapur, Rupa, 2019.
• Corporate Communication, 2nd Ed, Jaishri Jethwaney, SAGE, 2018.
• Social sector Communication In India: Concepts, practice and case studies SAGE (2016)
• Public Relations Management, Jaishri Jethwaney & NN Sarkar, 3rd edition 2015, Sterling Publishers, New Delhi, India
• Advertising Management, Jaishri Jethwaney and Shruti Jain, 2nd edition 2011, Oxford University Press (OUP).
• Corporate Communication: Principles and Practice, Jaishri Jethwaney 2010, Oxford University Press , 2010(OUP)
Chapters in publications
– Chapter -Media pluralism in digital era: the implications in Communication 4.0, (IMS- UU ) ISBN: 978-93-5391-046-42019
– Contributor in SAGE encyclopedia on Corporate Reputation Management, 2016
– Chapter on “Brand promotion on New Media in India”, in India Connected- Mapping the impact on New Media, Sunetra Narayanan & Shalini Narayan, eds. Sage, 2016
– Lead chapter ‘Children and Media: Issues and Concerns’ in Children and Media, ed. R Pandya and A Mohapatra, 2015, Manglam Publishers, New Delhi.
– Corporate Communication, Jaishri N. Jethwaney chapter in the book Issues in Mass communications, Eds. J.S. Yadava and P. Mathur.
– Media in conflict situations, Jaishri N. Jethwaney, chapter in the book Media and Society: challenges and opportunities, Ed. Dr. Virbala Aggarwal