Founder & Principal Consultant, Image Redefine
Jainee Gandhi is an accomplished and acclaimed senior Image consultant who operates under her firm, Image Redefine.
Head hunter to head turner… A classy personal shopper… Bringing Indian wear back to corporates…
One of the very few Senior Certified Image Professionals in Asia… A celebrated and highly featured Image coach… Mentor for budding Image consultants… There are many phrases that have been used to describe her work in the last half a decade… But what she really is, is a person who has a passion to get every individual portray their best authentic image – with a focus on appearance – for more often than not there is nothing more powerful than the impression of the first look. Her motto is “Refuse to be unseen”. Jainee believes in a holistic way of Image makeover for her clients and image professionals. She believe that “Style has to be inclusive of all age, size, colour, restrictions of any sorts will limit clients in a box and not let them explore their true worth.” She has established a few offerings in this space www.ImageReDefine.com, The Indie Attire, Master Class for Image Consultants, StylingReDefine.com– a unique blog to simplify styling.
Some of her achievements are:
• The only Certified Image Professional (CIP) from AICI in India
• Honed in colour analysis by Academy of Image Master, Singapore.
• A senior alumni from ICBI where she has trained more than 100 image consultants under her.
• Has been covered extensively by various media – TV show, newspaper, scores of digital media groups.
• Has mentored more than 25 image consultants in her flagshish MasterClass for success in the profession.
• Has coached more than 50 individuals from all walks of life.
• She has taken multiple sessions on Image topics in various multinational corporates and social and educational organizations
• President Elect for AICI Singapore chapter
• Mentor for Cherie Blaire foundation of women
• Prior active member of FICCI Flo and VP-Marketing for IMPA