Increased Support for Education and Training From The Global Community For Women Entrepreneurs In Developing Countries
The following are offered as discussions under the main subject.
• Let’s Get Women Of Rural And Non-Rural Areas In Developing Countries Up And Running As Entrepreneurs; Creating a Goal Focused On Their Self-worth, Self-Confidence, Sustainability for Financial Independence Beneficial To Their Families In Areas Such as Healthcare, Education and Relationship Building.
• Women Are Crucial To The Economic Growth Of The World.
• Women View The World Differently As Entrepreneurs With An Emphasis On First Priority—Sustainability Of Family
• Finding Solutions For Those In These Countries Where Basic Education Is Not Readily Available
• Women Mentorship That Is Inclusive Not Exclusive That is Not Viewed As Competitive
• A Vital Component of Male Support Is Required