Director of Concept Society
• Establish CONCEPT Society in 2005.
• Selected as National Trainer on Minimum Initial Service Package (MISP)for Sexual and Reproductive Health. NDMA, UNFPA and Sphere India are collaborating with a common objective to build/enhance capacities in the provision of Reproductive Health services in disasters.
• Formed District Mahila Sanjha Manch of 1290 villages while working as Asstt. Project Director of Total Literacy Campaign of Jhabua Collectorate. This achievement awarded me the Directorship of the District Mahila Sanjha Manch.
• IBM, CSC international team adopted and worked with organization for one month for preparing Business model of ‘Women Resource Center’.
• Colloboration with many National and International organization.
• Reputed Institutions from development sectors invited me as Resource Person to deliver training Programme on capacity building of CBOs and beneficiaries, various development issues like Panchayatiraj, Monitoring& Evaluation, SHGs management, RCH issues.
• Chair one session at National Skill Conference organized by FVTRS, Banglore and European commission at Kovalam, Kerala.