Prof. Dr. Nadia Iskandar Zakhary
Former Minister of Scientific Research
• Professor of Medical Biochemistry, National Cancer Institute (NCI), Cairo Univ.
• Member of the National Council for Women.
• Member of the Board of Trustees and Scientific Research Committee of BUE.
• Member of New York Academy of Science.
• Member of Different Ethical committees.
• Member of Community Service and Development of NCI and Cairo Univ.
• Member of International Science Council .
• Member of Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT).
• Member of the Council of Policies of Learning and Sci. Res. at ASRT.
• Member of Institute d’Egypte
• Visiting Professor at New York University, Manhattan, U.S.A.
• Offered “Cairo University encouraging prize”, “Ideal Mother” and “The best stuff member of CU”. Beside, many other awards.
• Ranked by FORBES (2013) as the first most influential women in the Egyptian government.
• Ranked by SCOPUS among the best 909 scientists worldwide.
• Auditor and examiner for scientific programs, thesis and projects.
• Supervised 60 M.Sc., Ph.D. and M.D., and published 67 scientific papers.
• Editorial board and reviewer for many National and International scientific journals and conferences.
• Teaching biochemistry, proteomics and cancer biology in Egyptian universities and biotechnology course joined between Cairo University and Georgia Univ., U.S.A.
• Organized several exhibitions to achieve knowledge based economy.