President at Inter-Link Services Pvt. Ltd.
Gautam Mahajan is a thought leader in Value creation, strategy, general management and globalisation. President of Inter-Link and Customer Value Foundation; Founding Editor, Journal of Creating Value.
• His books, Value Creation: The Distinctive Guide for Business Leaders, Total Customer Value Management: Transforming Business Thinking, and Customer Value Investment: Formula for Sustained Business Success are best sellers.
• Conducted workshops on Value Creation, Customer Value, Pricing and Value, Creativity and Innovation, and globalization around the world.
• Worked in the US for 17 years with Continental Can, the world’s largest packaging company. He is one of the inventors of the PET petaloid bottle and noise control kits. He commercialized the half liter PET bottle, aseptic products.
• Past President of the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce; Chairman, PlastIndia Committee, Vice President All India Plastics Manufacturers Association, Trustee Plastics Institute of America.
• Fellowship from Harvard Business School and Illinois Institute of Technology
• 18 US patents.
• Honored by the Illinois Institute of Technology with its Distinguished Alumni award.