Fatemeh Soheila Saljughian
President, Peivande Gole Narges Charity Organization
Ph.D. in English Linguistics
Thesis: “A Comparative Study of Syntactic &Morphological Errors of Iranian EFL Learners With Reference to Persian as Their First Language.” Department of English, National University of Modern Languages
Islamabad, Pakistan September 2012 M.A. in English Language Department of English, Dhaka University, Bangladesh, June 1996 B.A. in English Translation Department of Foreign Languages, Allameh Tabataba’i University Tehran, Iran, January 1992 Diploma, Completion of Secondary Education Economics & Social Sciences
Eram High School Zahedan, Iran October 1982
Translator: English to Persian, Persian to English books from 1993 Lecturer, Department of English, ECCO College of Insurance, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran From 2000 to 2003 Language instructor, Kish English Language Institute, Tehran From 2006 to 2008 Founder and President, Peivande Gole Narges Charity Organization,
“A Contrastive Study of Persian and English Sounds” NUML Journal of Critical Inquiry, Vol. 10, December 2012
- O’balance Edgar, 1998, The Gulf War, Potomac Books London.
- Ehteshami Anoushirvan et al, 2001, Iran’s Security Policy in the
Post- Revolutionary Era, Rand Corp, U.S.
- Khalilzad Zalmay, 1998, Sources of Conflict In 21st Century:
Regional Future and U.S. Strategy, Rand Corp Air , U.S.A.
- Amy Singer,2008, Charity in Islamic Societies,Cambridge University Press
- Never be sick again,2002, Health Communications, Raymond Francis Inc.