Esen Orhan Kunt
Associate Director at Protiviti
Experienced in finance and risk management; combining hands on operational financial management with a consulting background. Believes in effective planning, applies modern leadership methods through staff motivation and involvement in both decision-making and target setting. International experience and interest in other cultures together with easy personal inter-relations Confident in handling negotiations that require reconciliation of different approaches
1. Developing and leading the key account management in the Netherlands practice. Managed top 3 clients; demonstrate a strong commitment to mutually strengthen relationships. Diversify areas of problem solving and develop a holistic approach to build relationship and achieve client loyalty.
2. Manage to double revenues per year within key accounts; ending up in Million Euro projects.
3. Achieving sustainability within accounts; managed to bring continues revenues also during financial crisis period. Coached teams regarding crisis management.
4. Best achieved results of 360 degree feedback. Her appraised values are enthusiasm, loyalty, responsibility, commitment and persistency. Driver of teams towards success; challenging people with content and experience.
5. Selected for the Volvo Global Executive training for high potential leaders at the age of 28.
Youngest Member of the Volvo Trucks Board during her Business Control role at Volvo.