CEO, International Relations Centre
Ekaterine Maisuradze as the CEO of International Relations Centre and the director of Global Education Institute has been successfully managing the companies, challenging the staff members to grow personally and professionally for more than ten years. Along with her hands-on experience in medicine, education and tourism, she is a true business professional.
Mrs. Ekaterine visited India in 2006 for the first time and was the first to showcase Georgia and its potential to the Indian nation. A solid foundation was laid back then for the prospective cooperation and fruitful collaboration with Indian organizations.
Mrs. Maisuradze is actively involved in doing business that contributes to expand economic prosperity and opportunity. She is a Founder and President of Union of Business Ladies /UBL. This organization aims to support startup women in terms of consulting, trainings and providing various activities for skill development.
Mrs. Maisuradze sets a good example for the women who find it challenging to lead family and business equally successfully. She plays an important role in planning annual meetings, forums and represents her organizations and homeland at different events around the world. She is an active supporter of women’s business advancement in the county. She is a member of Dubai Business Women Council and the President of International Federation of Business and Professional Women (BPW International), Tbilisi.
Hereby, Mrs. Ekaterine Maisuradze is a Founder and Chairperson of Georgia and Asia-Africa Chamber of Commerce/GAACC. Thanks to the global visits, a lot of contacts have been collected worldwide, mostly in the regions of Asia and Africa; therefore, the action plan, purpose and direction of our Chamber have been determined. GAACC has business contacts in many countries of the aforementioned region. This Chamber is an ideal platform connecting Georgian and foreign business operators and, simultaneously, raising awareness of Georgia and presenting investment potential in the Asian and African markets of the infinite opportunities.
Ekaterine Maisuradze was the first Georgian to organize Global Business Forum in 2017 and 2018. This annual event is always beyond the scope of an ordinary Forum due to its scales and importance. Each year the aforementioned event features a range of Reputable Speakers, Successful Entrepreneurs, Business Executives, Potential Investors and CEOs from all over the world. The Government of Georgia and officials are supporting the Forum while being actively engaged in the event. Additionally, the forum sets out to assemble local and international delegates, in an effort to facilitate resource sharing and mutual support.
HRH Sheikha Doctor Hissah Saad A S Al-Sabah – Princess of Kuwait, President of the Council of Arab Businesswomen, Dejan Štancer – President of the Kazakh-Slovenian Business Club (KSBC), HH Zaynab Otiti Obanor – Queen of Nigeria, Founder of Arab African Economic Development Initiative and HE Aisha Rashid Sultan Leytam Al-Ali – Second Vice President of Emirates Business Women Council visited Georgia for the first time within the frameworks of Global Business & Investment Forum. Up to 15 Speakers and Honorable Guests of the event held masterclasses on financial, social and environmental issues.
Mrs. Maisuradze attended the following Conferences, Trainings and Certified Programs:
• 2018 – “Global Summit of Women” – Sydney, Australia
• 2018 – “Annual Investment Meeting” – Dubai, UAE
• 2018 – Invited Speaker at “Krynica-Zdroj Economic Forum” – Krynica, Poland
• 2017 – President/Organizer at “Global Business Forum 2017” – Tbilisi, Georgia
• 2017 – Global Women In Leadership Economic Forum – Dubai, UAE
• 2017 – “Global Summit of Women”- Tokyo, Japan
• 2016 – “Interpersonal Relations”- GIPA Training and Consultancy Centre
• 2016 – “Negotiation Tactics and Strategy” IRC-Training Academy
• 2016 – “Architect of Future” – Personal Development Intensive Coaching-Program
• 2016 – “Art of Public Speech” – PR Academy
• 2016 – “Women of the Future Summit”- London, UK
• 2015 – “Straight Line Master class” – Jordan Belfort’s Session
• 2015 – “Personal Branding” – PR Academy
• 2015 – “Course of Public relations Management” – PR Academy
• 2015 – “Crisis PR” Master Class – PR College
• 2015 – “Image Making”- Master Class – PR College
• 2015 – “Business Women Working Meeting, “Leadership Activities”
• 2014 – “Emotional Intellect Development and Leadership”- ISB-International School Of Business
• 2014 – “How to Become an Investor“ – Academy of Success (MK)
• 2013 – English Language Course D-Upper Intermediate 1 (CEFR B2) Certified by “France King School of English”.
• 2010 – “Congress of Integrative Medicine”- Munich, Germany
• 2007 – “Personnel Management Course”- Ministry of Justice of Georgia
• 2004 – “Courses of Management” International Center of Social Research and Policy Analysis
• 2004 – “Business Women Leadership Program” – Caucasus Business school
• 2004 – “Violence Against Children” – a seminar, organized by the Ministry of Public Health and Medicine Development Fund 2003
• 2001 – “State Examination Certificate”
• 2000 – “Students Scientific Conference” Obstetric Gynecology
Mrs. Ekaterine Published 21 Articles in miscellaneous newspapers and Journals. Media appearances in Forbes Georgia, Global Woman Magazine, Business Media Georgia, Diplomat Georgia and JAKO FM Georgia.
• Honorable Award from the International Cooperation Platform – Istanbul, Turkey – 2018
• Award from Council of Arab Businesswomen and SHEIKHA HISSAH SAAD ABDULAH SALEM AL-SABAH, Princess of Kuwait – 2018
• A Special Guest Award from Mrs. Randa Assi Berri, First Lady and the wife of the Speaker of the Parliament of Lebanon – Beirut, Lebanon – 2018
• Award from UAQ Business Women Council – Umm al-Quwain, UAE – 2017
Mrs. Maisuradze has achieved commendable fame as a successful entrepreneur in Georgia as well as internationally. Thanks to her years of experience and support from UBL team, she is actively engaged in women empowerment activities and usually assists in enhance their roles in economy.