Dr. Megha Pushkarna
Counselling Psychologist, Couple and Family Therapist
Counseling Psychologist working for the last 14 years in the area of Anxiety, Depression, and Personality Development. Briefly specialized areas of interest.
1. Psychometric testing and analysis for children, adolescents, and adults.
2. Emotional counseling using rational emotive therapy (RET) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for overcoming mental distress and worries.
3. Consultant to organizations for employers stress management, group sessions for relaxation using JPMR (Jacobson’s Progressive Muscular Relaxation) techniques and Meditation
4. Grief therapy for clients undergoing emotional loss and trauma to cope better and help them to heal
5. Hypnosis to heal from within, help oneself identify areas of concern, tap inner healing and help bring it to the surface for happy mindful living.
6. Conducting Webinars for Schools, Colleges, and Corporates on Mental well-being.