Dr. Jyotsna Dubey
Senior Veterinary Officer, Govt. cattle breeding farm
February 2002 – February 2004
Master of Veterinary Science in Microbiology
College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Indira Gandhi Krishi VishwaVidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Project: Studies on Hydropericardium Syndrome with reference to Diagnosis,Pathogenesis and Seroepidemiology in Broilers.
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry,awaharlal Nehru Krishi VishwaVidyalaya, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
November 1989 — April 1990
Veterinary Internee – Government Veterinary Hospital, Artificial Insemination Centre, Govt. Cattle Breeding Farm, Govt. Poultry Farm and other Government institutes in Jabalpur.
July 2007 – Present
Manager Cattle Breeding Farm Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh Project: Preservation, propagation and conservation of Sahiwal germplasm in cattles.
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Office of Joint Director Veterinary Services Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Disease Investigation Lab Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Government Veterinary Hospital Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Topper in M.VSc. Class of 2004, College of Veterinary Science, Durg, Chhattisgarh.
- Qualified Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, 1992.
- Veterinary officer at Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bilaspur for care and management of lab animals (2004-05).
- Resource Person with Capitalisation of Livestock Experiences India (CALPI) aiming at making policies for rural development through livestock activities from 2004 to 2007.
- Master trainer of the state of Chhattisgarh for ‘Prevention , Control and Eradication of Bird Flu’ in the year 2007.
- Guest Lecturer at TCB Agriculture College for 2 years. Awarded by Lions club gold with “ Nari shakti samman” in January 2019
Appointed as chairperson ALL Bilaspur chapter in November 2017 Nominated as ALL Chhattisgarh chapter chairperson for animal care in the year 2018