Dr. Ipsita Chatterji
Ayurveda, Beauty and Wellness Expert
Being associated with the Branded Ayurveda/Natural Beauty Industry in both luxury and FMCG sectors for over a decade now, Dr Ipsita Chatterjee has worked across disciplines as an Ayurvedic Scientist, Trainer, Researcher, Communications Expert and Brand strategist with a proven track record of a vibrant mix of training, brand communication, business and product development experience. She also can read and write in Sanskrit and has studied the ancient scriptures of Indian Literature.
Apart from her journey with corporates in the Ayurveda beauty and natural cosmetics segment, she has a track record of treating thousands of patients in her career span, including wellness, diet and lifestyle consultations. She believes that true beauty is a nothing but a light emanating from your own soul.
With a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery Dr Ipsita Chatterjee, an Ayurveda expert, went on to do her M.D. in Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana that roughly translates into Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals, Formulations, Mineralogy, Ayurvedic Alchemy & Cosmetics from Rishikul Govt. Ayurvedic College at Haridwar- one of the oldest institutions in the field of Ayurveda. Her educational qualifications also include Digital Marketing and Business Strategy.
Dr Chatterjee has co-authored articles on Ayurveda, health and beauty and has been featured in various prestigious publications across the country as an expert in the field of Ayurveda, Wellness and Beauty. She has also been featured as an expert in major best sellers in the field of beauty. She has also been involved in the education of Ayurveda students and enthusiasts.
Dr Chatterjee was also awarded the Ayurvisharada Award and scholarship for Excellence in the field of Ayurveda. She has also won the Acharya Pt. Mukundi Lal Dwivedi Award for Excellence in Academics.
As her contribution to society, Dr Chatterjee has pledged to treat and consult needy patients for free. She believes that her greatest reward till date has been the smiles of her students and patients.
Scholarly Dissertation: ‘Determination of fuel and temperature in various putas w.s.r to Rasa Ratna Sammuchaya’ under the guidance of Prof G.K Saxena, Retd. Prof Department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpna, Rishikul Govt. Ayurvedic College Haridwar.
• ‘Puta Vinischaya’ by Prof. GK Saxena and Dr. Ipsita Chatterjee, Ayurvedamritam.
• ‘Deciphering Putas’ Prof. GK Saxena and Dr. Ipsita Chatterjee, CCIM magazine.
• Regular quotes, Features and product recommendations as an Ayurveda Beauty Expert in major publications including Vogue, Grazia, Femina, Cosmopolitan, Fortune, L’officiel, The Hindu, Times of India etc.
AWARDS AND FELICITATIONS
• Won the “Most Innovative Case Study Award” in IQCC Mauritius 1999 and ICSQCC 1999 Lucknow.
• Won the “Leech Therapy Competition” held by National Conference on “Health for All Through Ayurveda” (Dept. Of Ayurvedic and Unani Services, Govt. Of Uttarakhand.) on 9 -12-2005.
• Participated in “National Conference on Practical Aspects in The Management of Amvata with Special Reference to Panch Karma” on 5-5-2007 organized by “National academy of Panchkarma and Research”
• Pt. Mukundi Lal Dwivedi Award for Excellence in Academics ,2007
• ‘Ayurvisharada’ Award and scholarship for Excellence in the field of Ayurveda ,2007 by Himalaya Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals.
• Participated in CII Conference, 2017