Dr Angela Herbert MBE MSC Ed. Mgt. BA Ed
Transformational Life Coach and Educationalist.
Dr Angela Herbert MBE, MSc. Ba (Hons), PGCE
(MSc.Ed Management, BA (Hons) Ed. Trg; PGCE; PG Cert. Ed & Trg; PG Ed.; Coaching & Mentoring; Life Forming Transformational Coach; NVQ Assessor, Internal & External verifier, LOCN Verifier; Fellow of the Standards for Education and Training; Crime Prevention Board and Metropolitan Police Independent Advisory Board Chair)
For a number of years I have worked in the Criminal Justice Service in a volunteering and professional capacity. As the Director of Inside Out Solutions, I support individuals and groups to identify areas for development and through bespoke SMART plans, I deliver services that has resulted in 100% of clients achieving positive negotiated and agreed outcomes. I thoroughly enjoy working with individuals and organisations to support practical and evidence based progression and growth; making the most out of the journey of life – when it’s gone, it’s gone. My public speaking portfolio includes Mombasa, Kenya; Atlanta, Georgia and Barbados, WI correctional facility.
My expertise and specialisms include:
● Transformational Life and Educational Coaching
● Educational and professional mentoring
● Assessor, internal and external moderator
● Public speaking specialisms include – Unconscious bias, Racism and Hidden Injury, Power of Lived Experience
● Programme development and Training
● Criminal Justice, Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention
● National Police Service – Coaching and Unconscious Bias
● Management and leadership
I deliver social and life skills and serious matters using methodology that engages individuals and groups, using humour so that reflective learning of the subject area is embraced by all. I am a powerful and inspirational speaker; who aims to deliver messages that each person can embrace and utilise, to meet their unique, individual needs. I believe that we all have purpose; I aid individuals and groups to realise and actualise these through reflecting from the Inside Out..