DIGITAL Women Economic Forum (WEF), 2020 FAQs
1. How do I login to my session?
• You must have received the access as a speaker by email to the HUBILO Platform.
• Click on the Join tab.
• Please enter your email id given at the time of registration.
• Add the OTP which you receive on your email, the first time you log in.
• Fill in your profile and enter the platform.
• Click on Agenda. Check your track. To do that click on this page. https://www.wef.org.in/wef-bangalore-2020-program-details/
• The Room number is the Track number.
• Scroll to your track.
• A button JOIN AS SPEAKER will be activated when it is time for you to enter your room.
• Once you click the JOIN as SPEAKER you will be allowed inside the ZOOM room by the Host.
2. I have not received my email with access to platform. What do I do?
• Please write to email@example.com right away.
3.I do not know the time of my session. Where do I get that info?
• Please click on https://www.wef.org.in/wef-bangalore-2020-program-details/
• You can find the time in the session where your name is.
• The time displayed here is INDIA TIME.
• Please calculate your local time.
• Alternatively you can also check your session timings in the Digital Platform in Agenda.
4. Can I log in directly into Zoom room for my session?
• No. You need to log into the platform and then move on to your session.
5. Can I log into my session earlier?
• We request you to enter only 10 minutes ahead of your speaking time. Not earlier.
• You can also attend other sessions before and after your sessions.
6. How long can I speak?
• There are two types of sessions – Plenaries and Parallels.
• Plenaries are like panel discussions which are moderated by specialists. At the plenary your speaking time will be about 10 minutes.
• Again, if there are more speakers in your session the time will come down a bit.
• For parallels your time will be 12 minutes.
7. Can I share my screen to show presentations?
• No. No screen sharing or presentations are enabled for plenaries as well as for parallels.
• We request you to speak from the heart.
8. Are parallel sessions moderated?
• There will be a moderator who will just introduce the speakers. Then its your talk.
9. Are Q and A allowed in sessions?
• For plenaries the moderator will ask the questions viewers may ask for the speakers to answer.
• For parallels its up to the speaker to give time for Q and A. If you wish you can finish your speech in 10 min and have 5 minutes for Q and A. Or speak for the entire 15 minutes.
10. Can you tell me about the award I will be receiving?
• Each speaker receives an award. At the end of each session, the moderator announces the name of the speaker and the award. This award will be emailed to you as a soft copy within 2 weeks after the conference.
11. Can I get a physical award?
• Since it’s a digital event we have planned only eAwards. If you so wish to receive the physical award there is an additional cost to it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this.
12. Can I speak in my native language at the session?
• For universal understanding, we request you to use English as the language you speak at the conference.
13. I have several friends and associates who want to see my session. How can they do that?
• Please ask them to click on this link https://wef2020.hubilo.com/ticketing/#/ticket and enter the digital platform.
14. Is the WEF live streamed on social media?
• Yes. The tracks will be available on this page on the days of the event.
15. Can I network with others like on ground event?
• Yes. You can scroll through the speakers list and actually set up meetings with them. Feel free to explore the platform. You can go the lounge and click on a chair and start a meeting.
• There is lots you can take back at the first ever Digital WEF.
• Participate and enjoy the event.
16. Can I rate the speakers?
• Yes. You can rate the speakers by clicking on the stars.
17. What is event feed on the platform?
• Just like posting on your social media go ahead and use this to post event details, speaker details, your experience etc
18. I am an attendee. What are the features available?
• You have a host of inspiring speakers in various sessions for 2 days. You can network with people, join them on meetings at the lounge, ask questions, participate in polls and rate the speakers. You can also use the event feed to give feedback on the session as well as speakers.