Positive Psychologist & Inspirational Keynote Speaker
I am curious about life in so many ways! Originally from Long Island, New York, I unwittingly moved to London in 1985.
I had no idea on that fateful day that I was making a change to live in the UK for at least another 30 years! It’s been my home for a very long time now and I love my adopted country.
I am captivated by people, places and things. My husband can’t keep pace with me; in fact I often can’t keep pace with me!
I find it a criminal act for people to not recognise how fabulous they are and as I am a ‘Fabulous Finder’ I make it my business to help others see the fabulousness they possess.
Being so energetic and positive has meant that life has afforded me so many fabulous opportunities, for example:
● I got to be the in the London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony;
● I had a brief moment as a stand-up comedian;
● I had a small business making raw healthy snacks from dates called ‘Oddballs’;
● I have been guest speaker at various community events and worked in collaboration with a number of arts groups
● I am self-taught in shabby chic-ing furniture and decopauging. In fact within weeks of producing my first pieces I was running workshops teaching other people how to do it;
● I am the mother to two of the most amazing people on the planet and wife to a VERY tolerant husband
I have an insatiable appetite for life and equally insatiable appetite for cake.
I am a fitness enthusiast and will typically be found in a boxercise class, taking great pleasure from people half my age being surprised by my strength and stamina. I eat well, and then I eat, well, chocolate.