Deputy Director, Skills Division at FICCI
With nearly 14 years of experience in the Further Education and Skills sector, I currently work as FICCI’s Deputy Director for Skills Division.
In the past I have managed multimillion bilateral program like UKIERI (UK India Education and Research Initiative), Skills for Job (for the Government of UK) and national skilling projects for Construction Sector Skill Council and IL&FS Skill Development Corporation.
Specialties: Thought leadership, Policy & Advocacy, Government Liaison, Stakeholder management, Project management, Strategic Planning, Industry relations, programme development, research and analysis, TVET reports and recommendations to the GOI.
• Project Management professional with 13+ yrs experience across domains
• TVET Reforms – Policy planning & Implementation includes Strategic account management, industry partnerships, network management, international cooperation, public policy and communication
• Managing Centre of excellence for Career Counselling- Model Career Centre under the aegis of National Career Service Program, Ministry of Labor and Employment.
• Familiarity with skill development scenarios and career guidance interventions of developing countries
• Proficiency in understanding Occupational standards & Frameworks
• Expertise in Stakeholder management- Centre & state Government, Industry & Industry Associations, Multi lateral agencies, NGOs, Academia & Research Institutions in the area of public policy formulation & advocacy
• Cross field experience: E learning, Career Guidance, Policy Advocacy, Thought leadership
• Training & capacity Building, Promotion of Apprenticeship, Passionate about creating a lasting impact on enhancing employability of the youth, creating education to employment pathways, future of work and skills, keen on the digitalization of TVET, and have been involved in implementing projects that support relevant digital skills and technologies. Strong communication and leadership skills, focused achiever and a great team-player.