CODE OF CONDUCT FOR WEF PARTICIPATION
All WEF events worldwide are governed by the following guidelines and Code of Conduct. Aligned with WEF values, this Code of Conduct is to be followed by all in letter and spirit.
1. Uphold WEF values of no negativity, positive attitude, non-egoism, respectful exchange, gratitude, generosity, humility, compassion, non-violence, helpfulness, kindness, sisterhood, inclusion and inspiration.
2. The overarching rule is of ALL positivity and No negativity. We are fostering a family of women worldwide as Sisters Beyond Borders to help one another as a supportive ecosystem for building our enlightened exchange and economic strength through stronger bonds and greater business beyond borders.
3. All interactions should be mutually respectful. It takes two to tango, so kindly exercise restraint, wisdom, discernment and personal responsibility in all interactions at all times.
4. Shun egoistic talk, adversarial attitudes, or aggressive exchange that come in the way of authentic connection and constructive collaboration.
5. If you come across a situation of stress, kindly correct it with generous gestures of support and care. It is incumbent on each one of us to be custodians and exemplars of WEF values.
6. We are non-religious, non-political and non-dogmatic. We celebrate different cultures and honor the beautiful paths of all that are filled with love and inclusion.
7. We have a zero tolerance policy toward hate speech and proselytising.
8. We have a zero tolerance policy toward sexual harassment.
9. Any issues or disagreements online or in-person should be resolved amicably. While we try to include ALL in our effort to foster a World Wide Web of Soul Sisters; however, in case of irreconcilable differences, just as we come together peacefully in purpose, we may part peacefully in purpose, with the patient hope that we may realign again in purpose.