Charo Alvaro Caballero
Dircom & Marketing, Gil Stauffer
•From December 1991: Gil Stauffer (Transport Sector): Dircom And Marketing, in charge of overseeing the annual budget for all advertising material, and co-ordinating the actions of the branches at a national and international levels. My present functions, together with earlier experience are basically the following:
• Press Release: Writing of articles and press releases for publication in the national and international press and maintaining contact with journalists.
• Internal communication: Management of communications to the entire network producing and sharing protocols, procedures and /or achievements.
• Internet: Coordination with the technical team for the creation and updating of the corporate website, creation of Blogs, creation of profiles and management of Social Networks; posts in other portals of interest, domain management, promotion of SEO and SEM positioning techniques, statistics review, etc.
• Newsletter: Layout and edition of the “Gil Stauffer News” newsletter for distribution among clients and agents worldwide.
• Advertising: Coordination with agencies and collaborators, design of advertisements in newspapers, magazines, radio, television, Internet, leaflets, presentations, merchandising, etc.
• Sponsorships: Management and coordination of actions in sports and cultural events.
• Product Placement: Brand positioning in television, cinema and theater.
• Corporate Image: Supervision of all the aspects concerning brand image, coordination with branches and periodic updating of the Franchisee Manual in branding and advertising chapters.
• Public Relations: Official events, congresses and promotional events and management of trade exhibitions, etc.
• June 1989-November 1991: Frinca (Food Sector): Commercial Co-Ordinator Back Office directly responsible to the Commercial Director
• October 1984-May 1989: TEYESA (Packing Sector): Director´S Secretary and Public Relations
• As a Freelance Journalist: I wrote various articles of various kinds.
• I wrote and published the book “Boxes Of Lives” on the occasion of the Centenary of Gil Stauffer, whose celebration I also organized in the city of Washington
• I participate with the ECU entity making collaborative trips to Morocco in which we carry school supplies, medicines and money for small projects to improve schools and nurseries