Founder, NEER Infinite
● Highly driven, knowledgeable & influential strategy advisor (Senior Management role) with a proven record of leading organisational change using best practice approaches to strategy development & execution.
● Demonstrated experience & skills across strategic planning, research and execution in urban water sector across utilities, federal, state and local government agencies.
● Held in high esteem by peers and professionals from water industry, local government sector, research, and academia for delivering high impact and high value strategies in high-profile organizations in a relatively short frame of time by breaking new grounds, and facilitating strategic collaborations – in the area of water sensitive urban design and integrated water planning.
● Proven track record of effective stakeholder management and collaborative engagement in development of strategies that have resulted in on-the-ground initiatives and actions.
● Effective at communicating and consulting with senior executives, board members and senior managers of stakeholder agencies, as well as general members of community, to coordinate strategy implementation in business plans and budgets & for reporting on performance of strategies.
● Invited speaker at several professional forums on water strategy and innovation
● Won travel awards that provided the opportunity to travel to USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand to exchange and present on emerging trends in urban water management.
● PhD (Urban Water) 2009 • School of Natural Sciences, University of Western Sydney, AUSTRALIA
● Master of Environmental Engineering 1991 • University of Bombay – Bombay, INDIA
● Bachelor of Civil Engineering , 1986 • University of Bombay – Bombay, INDIA Page |