Director – Swabodhini School for Special Children
• Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Graduate member of the Institute of Cost and Works accountant of India
• Post graduate in commerce
Price Waterhouse Coopers – 1995 to 1999
KPMG Peat Marwick – 2000 to 2002
Unisource Management Private Limited – Director – 2003 till date
• Finalized statutory audits of Indian companies and Qatar based companies in various industries – banking, finance, automotive, telecom, hospitality.
• conducted internal audits and systems review of companies in manufacturing, finance, healthcare sectors.
• conducted independent review and valuation assignments for large corporate houses including share valuation and takeover deals.
• played an active role in the credit review process and reporting of Qatar based banking companies in Y2K.
• Swabodhini Charitable Trust (www.swabodhiniautism.org)
Honorary Trustee – Swabodhini Charitable Trust – since 2006
Director – Swabodhini School for special children – since October 2016
Deputy Director – Swabodhini School for special Children – 2009 – 2016
The Trust wholly manages Swabodhini School for special children – a 29 year old day-school educating and training students with autism, developmental delays and related challenges.
As the Head of the institution – actively involved in the management of the school. Instrumental in the streamlining the school’s working methodology and developing the accounting module. Major role in overseeing the funding requirements, financial and legal compliance of the school including the vocational training centre and the centre in Velachery.
• External member of the Sexual Harassment complaints committee of Creditmantri – CreditMantri is a technology-driven credit management service provider based in Chennai.
• Trained in classical vocal and bhajans
• Recreational long distance running – participated in few half marathon events