Executive Director, Knowledge Park Egypt (member of Azazy Group)
▪ Extensive experience in private equity, investment banking and corporate banking with leading global financial institutions including The Carlyle Group and Citigroup Investment Banking covering Egypt and North Africa.
▪ Led the structuring and execution of landmark corporate finance deals exceeding US$ 8 bln, screened and evaluated potential equity investments worth more than US$ 10 bln.
▪ In-depth understanding of a large number of sectors including: healthcare, banking and financial institutions, building materials, telecommunications, energy, oil and gas, transportation, education, tourism and utilities.
▪ Strong knowledge of accounting, financial, legislative, tax and regulatory environments in Egypt and North Africa.
▪ Worked and trained in Egypt, London, New York, Zurich, Dubai, Algiers, Casablanca, Tunis and Amman.
▪ M.Sc. in Finance from London Business School, B.A. Highest Honors in Business Administration and Economics (Double Major) from the American University in Cairo.