Chynybaeva Aijan Adamkalyevna
Businesswoman, Public Figure
- Chairman of the Public Association of Women of Kyrgyzstan “Kurak”
- The initiator of the movement “Taza Issyk-Kul”. Founder of the Eco-Demi Public Fund, which deals with environmental issues around Issyk-Kul and the whole country. Since 2015, the fund has carried out more than 100 cleaning campaigns throughout the country.
- Ambassador of the international movement “Lets do it Word” in Kyrgyzstan
Thanks to the initiative of the Eco Demi Public Fund, Kyrgyzstan has been at the top of World Clean Day for two years:
In 2018, 400,000 people took part in the action led by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic Sooronbay Jeenbekov.
- In 2019, more than 624,000 people took part in the global campaign, led by the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, Mukhamedkaly Abulgaziev.
- Business owner. Hotel, restaurant and agriculture business.
- Member of FCEM -international business women organization in Europe
- In April 2019, she was recognized as an example of Outstanding Leadership at the Women Economic Forum (International Women’s Economic Forum), Delhi/India. “Excellent Leadership Award.”
Mentor and trainer of the republican, youth project “I invest in Kyrgyzstan”.
- Ambassador of WomenExpo in Green Economy Central Asia
- Member of Euraasian Women Congress