Career & Life Expert, Executive Coach. Award-winning Author
Mofoluwaso Ilevbare, (SHRM-SCP, GPHR) is a creative, resourceful, and positively contagious Business Leader, HR Professional, Executive Coach, Leadership & Lifestyle Speaker, Author, and Trainer, with a global mindset, multi-cultural experience and strong interpersonal skills. My strengths lie in Inspirational Leadership, Culture Transformation, Developing High-Performance Organisations, Women-In-Leadership Development, Conversational Intelligence, and Executive Coaching. Mofoluwaso holds a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree, an MBA in Management, is an SHRM Senior Certified Professional, HRCI certified at the GPHR level, with several other certifications in Cultural Transformation, Social and Emotional Intelligence, Conversational Intelligence and Leadership. She is a Confidence & Peak Performance Coach, a member of the John Maxwell Team, and a sought after international Speaker & Trainer She has co-authored 7 Amazon Bestsellers and also authored 16 books of her own including the award winning bestseller coauthored with Brian Tracy, earning her a Quilly Award in Hollywood and induction into the National Association of Best-Selling Authors.
She is an advocate for women empowerment and lives this passion as a WIMBIZ mentor, Cherie Blair Foundation Women Mentor, Mentor for Queens Young Leaders, U.K., and founder of two non-profit organisations, Women Inspiring Women NG and Women Connected by Purpose with members in Nigeria, UK, US, and Switzerland where together with her team many widows, teachers, women and youths are empowered to create a bigger better future for themselves and their communities. A soulful thought leader, wife, and mother of two boys. Mofoluwaso is proud to profess she loves God, family, coaching – and also has a healthy appetite for chocolate cake. She maintains an active blog at www.mofoluwaso.com and has been featured in Huffington Post, Executive Women, Guardian Woman, Channels TV Nigeria, and many more.
MOST RECENT AWARDS:
• Coach of the Year Award, Procter & Gamble, West Africa 2018
• 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals, HRD Congress, India 2017
• Pride of African Women Award, Women Advancement For Economic and Leadership Development in Africa (2016)
• AMAZON Awards, Top 50 Women of Influence & Leadership To Watch Out For (2016)
• Finalist, International African Woman Of The Year, Women4Africa UK (2016)
• Global Champion for Women Empowerment Award, Centre for Economic Leadership and Development, Nigeria, (2015)
• Commendation Award for championing Women Empowerment, awarded by the State of Georgia. (2015)
SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDS:
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and LinkedIn
Charity Organisation: www.womeninspiringwomenng.com / www.wcbpurpose.org
Amazon Author Profile: amazon.com/author/mofoluwasoilevbare