Member of the European Parliament, Brussels from Croatia
Member of the European Parliament Ivana Maletić is an economic expert with years of experience in the fields of public finance, budgeting and EU funds.
• She obtained a Master’s Degree in Economics from the Faculty of Economy in Zagreb. She started working at the Ministry of Finance, initially as Associate Expert and Consultant, and then as Assistant Minister and Secretary of State.
• She is an internationally renowned lecturer and consultant in the field of financial management and has held numerous seminars on topics of financial management, budget processes, public finance reform, EU funds, regional development etc.
• She has published a large number of expert and scientific works, co-authored several significant books in the field of public finance and participated in numerous research projects.
• She has taken an active part in the negotiations on Croatia’s accession to the European Union as Deputy Chief Negotiator for Chapter 22: Regional Policy and Coordination of Structural Instruments.
• She is a member of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON), a substitute member of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON) Budgetary Control (CONT), Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL), Agriculture (AGRI), Fisheries (BUDG), Budgetary Control (CONT) and Special Committee on Tax Rulings and Other Measures (PECH), Transport and Tourism (TRAN).