Dr. Shruti Nada Poddar
Founder, Shruti Foundation
Dr. Shruti Poddar, Founder Shruti foundation and currently Chairperson of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Rajasthan State, is also a Globally recognized Vibrational Healer and Musician, a Heritage Conservationist, a Poet, Mentor, Educationist, and Entrepreneur.
She is widely known for resurrecting the Indian healing sciences of Nada (indigenous vibrational and sonic technologies) and is pioneer of the Nada Vibronics Wellness Ecosystem which uses various firms of Nada Yoga and Indic vibrational technologies to cure people of health conditions.
She was awarded the Delhi Ratna Award in 2003 for her pioneering work with Spiritual healing sound and music, followed by and NRI award for enhancing international cultural relations.
She was awarded and Honorary Doctorate in December 2017 for her great contribution in the field of Education and Wellness.
Dr. Poddar, a Global cultural exponent who has been deeply involved in practice and propagation of indigenous knowledge systems, cultural exchange and revival, has also been appointed as the Convener of INTACH for three districts of Rajasthan, Sikar-Churu and Jhunjhunu in November 2017
As an educationist she has taught and influenced 15000 teachers in Integral Education in India and Abroad.
She founded the Shruti Foundation in 2007, for promoting value based leadership, education, wellness and healthcare indigenous knowledge systems and sciences and heritage and environment conservation. Along with sanitation, skills training for the local women and youth at the grassroots
Dr Poddar is the principal promoter of Vedaaranya, a integrated development d tourism an project in the unique Heritage Town of Ramgarh Shekhawati, for creating an integrated tourism zone for socio-economic development of the people of the region in collaboration with the government of Rajasthan.
Ms. Shruti Poddar is at present holding with the following positions
• Pioneer of “Nada Vibronics” Vibrational Healing Systems
• Chairperson, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Rajasthan (since 2017)
• Founder and Managing Trustee, Shruti Foundation (since 2007)
• Member, Advisory Committee of Intangible Cultural Heritage, INTACH (since 2017)
• Principal Convener, Vedaaranya Heritage Festival, Ramgarh Shekhawati, Rajasthan (since 2016)
• Convener, “INTACH –Sikar-Churu-Jhunjhunu Chapter” (since 2017)
• Managing Director, “Nada Vibronics Private Limited” (since 2002)
• Principal promoter, Vedaaranya Project, Rajasthan (since 2015)
• Principal Convener, WE-ASC World Education Culture Congress (since 2011)
• Founder, Saluting Her Endeavour (SHE) Worldwide (since 2011)
• Executive Board member- Himalayan Consensus (since 2015)
• Founder Director of The Nada Choir, a multi-cultural music choir based in Belfast, Northern Ireland (since 2012)
• Founder Editor, “SUTRA” journal (since 2008)
Dr. Poddar convened the series “WE-ASC World Education Culture Congress” from 2011 to 2015 where the world and our nation came together to ideate on evolving the culture of education and the inclusion of culture in education. In the past Ms. Poddar Co-convened the World Congress of Psychology and Spirituality with 45 participating countries in 2008
An intuition took her in the burning summer of 2013 to explore at the unique but forgotten historical heritage town of Ramgarh Shekhawati, which sheng immediately adopted as the base at the grassroots for all her work – Sanitation, in house capacity building, global collaborations with world institutions, and more essentially with local people for exploring natural and traditional knowledge systems for documentation, rejuvenation and revival. She has now developed hospitality and tourism through homestays, global residencies and heritage walks at Ramgarh Shekhawati toward saving the spectacular heritage of the region and find sustainable and viable business models.