WEF USA 2016
A Global Perspective on Leading from the Feminine Opportunities and Challenges of the New Presidency
WEF USA 2016 will focus on how NOW is the BIGGEST opportunity for leadership in the feminine and how the feminine spirit can change the landscape. We’ll build on how interconnected we are throughout the world and discuss the challenges and opportunities the new president faces.How will the new presidency meet the challenges and solve the critical issues of governance,growing the economy and expanding service sector?
We’ll explore Global issues relating to women’s integration in the mainstream of society apart from cultures and systems that have left many women out. Let’s dive into inquiry around how through “soft power” theUS can strengthen its leadership position in technology, innovation and creativity in the changing global marketplace. Open dialogue about how the United States has an opportunity to reinvent itself into a more dynamic, more collaborative, more inclusive society where the interests of a inclusive cross sections of society are addressed and their growing global aspirations explored.
We’ll use a new lens to look at the Environment, healthcare, community and the need for a more creative education system.
WEF US2016 will blend theoretical exploration with practical experience of business, economics and leadership from a feminine perspective. Feminine leadership is holistic, responsive, systems based, employing emergent design while engaging communities in shared-leadership practices. Participants will have experiences of embodiment, presence and reflection as foundational tools of these leadership abilities.
• How can the feminine spirit can change the landscape of “business as usual”?
• What are the challenges and opportunities inherent in the systemic challenges faced nationally and globally?
• What difference, if any, does a feminine based approach make?
• Soft Power”, what it is and what is the strategic benefits as well as challenges when used in leadership positions?
• How will the new presidency will meet current social challenges, from environmental issues to increasing racial divide and community violence?
• Using a gender lens, how should we look at critical issues of governance, growing a healthy economy and the gendered nature of the growing service sector?
• How can the United States take our current state an opportunity to reinvent itself as a more dynamic, collaborative and inclusive society where the interests of cross sections of society are addressed and their growing global aspirations explored?
• Where can the US strengthen its leadership position in technology, innovation and creativity in the changing global marketplace.
• What’s happening on the global front on issues relating to women’s integration in leadership and participation in society, especially within cultures and systems that have left many women out, and/or have oppressed women economically, politically and physically
• Exploring local and global examples of women led projects in the Environment, healthcare, community and the need for a more creative education system.
Conference Structure: To create a meaningful dialogue and debate, the program features innovative formats that aim to generate insight, spark inspiration and drive impact. In the sessions we will have senior government officials, business leaders, and community leaders. WEF USA covers broad issues under the summit’s theme and provides the discussion framework that is solution orientated. Sessions are structured around a panel, bringing together expert views, a local lens and contrasting perspectives. Sessions will also include issues of women leadership, business opportunities in emerging markets and elsewhere, startups, Entrepreneurship and social, health, wellness, environmental, education, and security issues.
WOMEN ECONOMIC FORUM overview
Women Economic Forum is much more than a “Business Conference”. We connect Women with organizations, companies, NGO’s, Government and Financiers for their professional and personal growth and leadership. We provide global access and connections worldwide to help grow their businesses internationally, raise funds and learn how to do StartUps and gain knowledge about new trends and technology innovations. WEF annual event is held each year in New Delhi in early May. Regional WEF’s are held in different countries around the world based on the initiatives of the local chapters of ALL Ladies League who have a noncompeting relationship with women organizations in each
country. The collaborations bear mutual support and becomes the springboard for women and their businesses in various stages and transitions. WEF uniqueness unfolds in its powerfulness of being culturally international movement of empowerment and leadership, a diverse and powerful forum representing the global gathering of heart centered women uniting with a common goal, to
love ALL and serve ALL by creating wealth and well being for ALL by caring and concern for sustainable development, for cultures, for governance with an energy, drive, passion and force the world has never witnessed before.
WOMEN ECONOMIC FORUM May 2017, New Delhi
India brief overview:
Women Economic Forum 2017 is from May 8th to 13th, 2017 in New Delhi on the theme is “Creating, Innovating, Understanding and Driving the Future.” WEF 2017 will attract over 2000 women who come together from 150 countries making it the largest ever diverse global event. WEF 2017 agenda has a broad scope of 36 vertical themes plus 5 verticals on B2B, Corporate presentations, Country presentations, Workshops/Master classes and StartUps/ Entrepreneurship shared within 498 sessions. WEF 2017 has an Advisory Board and an Advisory Executive Council (AEC) made up of 500 of the most influential and empowered women and men from across the world. The forum is for women to expand their business opportunities and increase their global influence through networking across borders with invaluable collaboration while being inspired by some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, ambassadors, thought leaders and celebrities. Details at: http://www.wef.org.in/